Academic Year 2022/23 – Canteen services
We are delighted to have ‘Slice of Life’ preparing fresh and delicious food for our students and staff, serving a wide selectino of hot and cold meals and snacks at break time and lunch time daily.
At Our Lady’s Bower we take pride in having exceptional facilities that keep pace with emerging technologies. Our new building was officially opened in October 2008 by the then Minister for Children, Mr Barry Andrews, and has been outfitted to a very high specification. Our facilities include:
- A canteen offering hot meals daily.
- A Science suite consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories, preparation area and demonstration room.
- Two Home Economics kitchens and a dress design room.
- Three large fully equipped Computer rooms.
- Modern Technical Graphics room, computerized for CAD.
- All classrooms equipped with computer, data projector, sound system and 100mb wireless broadband.
- Smart Interactive Whiteboards and Cleverboards.
- Two dedicated Art rooms one of which is equipped with a kiln.
- Music teaching room and music practice rooms.
- Pastoral care facilities including an Oratory, Career Guidance office, Year Heads’ offices, First aid room.
- Full size gymnasium with a dedicated fitness suite .
- Library with internet research facilities.
- Three mobile laptop stations, each containing 16 laptops for use in the classroom.
- 100mb broadband.
- Administration suite.
- Spacious social area for each year group.
- Three internal courtyards.