VSware is the school administration system. It will allow you to view your daughter subject choices, pay necessary costs electronically, and give you access to your daughter’s timetable, attendance records and school reports.
To access VSware, click on this link: https://ourladysbower.
a) Click on the words ‘Create/Reset Password’
b) Enter your Username, which you received from the school
c) Enter the last four digits of the mobile phone number on which you received the school text message
d) Click ‘Validate’, the system will automatically generate a code which you will receive by text message
e) Enter this code to log in successfully
f) Please store/record your Username and Password carefully. In keeping with GDPR regulations, the school does not have access to your password
To access school reports, select ‘Term Reports‘ where you can view school reports as soon as they are issued.
Booklists for 2022/23
What do I need to remember in my interactions with the school?
- In the interest of security, always report to the school office when you come to the school
- Ensure we have an emergency contact number
- Notes please for every absence-including if a child needs to leave school early
- We do not allow pupils to go home to an empty house. Pupils should be collected if going home during the school day.
- Please drive slowly as you enter the school grounds.
- What do I do if my child experiences difficulties in School?
Please tell us of any problems your child is experiencing at school, early detection can assist greatly in finding a speedy resolution.
Student Teams and OneNote Instructional Videos
Click on the link below. You will need your username and password to access the videos. The videos are numbered in order.
Covid-19 Guidelines for Students
The JMB Secretariat of Secondary Schools have issued an eBulletin providing clarification on the use of face coverings in Post Primary schools. To access, please click on the following link: